Sunday, November 18, 2012

Winter is here



Time to invest in rain gear that will keep me dry this season...

Yesterday when Miss Baby and I took a walk I discovered that my rain gear is good for 20min..since I most likely will spend a lot more time out in the rain every rainy day this winter I had to do something about that. We also needed to get some rain cover for Hayley´s stroller. So today we went to Roseville (the outskirts of Sacramento) to go shopping. We found what we´re looking for AND a new gym for Hayley. Even if I don´t like shopping very much I had a great day. It´s not every day my husband and I have time to talk as much as we did today. I really appreciate spending the whole day with him today.




No comments:

Post a Comment

I´d love to hear what you think about todays post. Did you relate to the topic?